As a competitive cyclist for over ten years, I understand the importance of having a trusted cycling coach. One who listens and prescribes a training plan tailored to meet your needs and goals. I’ve scoured hundreds of sports psychology books, cycling encyclopedias, asked dozens of coaches questions, attended coaching clinics and seminars, hosted dozens of cycling specific webinars so you don’t have to – taking nuggets of wisdom and honing them into a technique that inspires and helps you achieve fulfillment on the bike.
Experience a 30 minute sample session. In this session we will:
- Discuss what your needs are and what I can offer you as your cycling coach
- Discuss what coaching is and isn’t.
- Explore your goals and dreams.
- Explore a coaching plan that suits your needs.
But Jennifer, I know coaching is for me and I’m ready to take the plunge and commit. First of all, congratulations! I highly recommend a coaching program that lasts at least six months so we can really explore your transformation.
- We will set up an hour long discovery session where we identify your work/life balance, set realistic goals and create a plan tailored to your strengths to dominate next season.
- Email and phone contact throughout the month.
- Use of Training Peaks to track your training plan and monitor overall TSS scores.
- Provide you with a tactical toolbox to use in the peloton. (i.e. sprint finishes, solo attacks, bridges, bike handling, how to read a race, descending, climbing, racing with teammates, etc.)
Making the decision today to start Sharp Coaching enables you to:
- Be held accountable for workouts and goals.
- Set realistic goals and achieve them.
- Discover what you want and need.
- Take the guess work out of the right training plan.
- Overcome obstacles.
- Increase your confidence and handling ability.
- How to balance the work/family/life trifecta.
- Create more fulfillment, balance and joy in your life.
- Transform your racing.
I can help you achieve the racing results you want. I look forward to bringing the best out of you, together.
Please contact me at email@example.com